Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day Three: Fajita Tower

I can't believe it's been only three days since my diet has been turned upside down, it feels like a lifetime.  On the upside I did enjoy some real carbs for breakfast this morning.  We had Sunday morning pancakes, yum! 
Honestly, I wouldn't say yum--but I can say I will learn to love them!

Breakfast:  Pancakes and Berry Salad

(Gluten-Free Bisquik Mix)

Lunch: Pei Wei Gluten Free Spicy Chicken
One can not know how excited I was to learn there is an "after church" restaurant I can eat at--and love!

Dinner:  Fajita Tower


Orignally I planned to make a beef stir-fry for dinner, but after having chinese food for lunch I decided to improvise dinner.

Fajita Tower:
Crunchy Corn Tortilla
Broiled Beef Flank Steak
Refried Beans
Baby Spinach
Grilled Onion, Red and Green Pepper
Blacked Corn & Hominy
Avocado
*Assemble all ingredients into a "yummy taco salad"!

Who knew improvising could be so much fun, tomorrow I may just try a chocolate pie with Rice Chex crust!

No comments:

Post a Comment